Why become member ?
Membership in QPANA means:
- Belonging to a recognized professional provincial and national organization.
- Increasing the strength in numbers and voices of the nurses in this speciality.
- Supporting the efforts of the Association in making perianesthesia nursing a recognized specialty.
- Enabling to network with other health care professionals in this speciality, on a provincial, national and international level.
- Being eligible, as being an active member, to participate in the drawing of the Elvie Parayno Bursary which will cover the registration fee of the next QPANA connference.
- To know more about the Bursary, click here
- For the Bursary Registration Form, click here
- Receiving special membership rates for the conferences of QPANA and NAPANc.
- Receiving a special membership rate for your purchase of the "Standards for Pratice" document.
- Being eligible to apply to different bursaries of the National Association of PeriAnesthesia Nurses of Canada (NAPANc)
- Having access on line to sections reserved only for members.
Please select the printable version to send by mail or submit on line
- Click here to get the printable form, fill and send it by mail with a check payable to QPANA
- Click here to submit online and make your payment with credit card or interac using Paypal.
Update your contact information
Please contact us to notify of all changes in your contact information either by mail or on-line.