Montreal welcomes you to QPANA’s 26 Annual Conference!
For more information: Montreal City
The annual conferences organized by the Quebec PeriAnesthesia Nurses Association (QPANA) are considered as continuing educational activities by the Quebec Order of nurses (OIIQ)
The Faculty of Nursing Science of Université de Montréal (UDM) recognizes 2019 QPANA conference for 7 accredited hours of continuing education
This conference give you the opportunity to :
- Exchange knowledge with other perianesthesia professionals.
- Network with other professionals also involved in perianesthesia care
- Learn about Enhanced Recovery After Surgery (ERAS)
- Learn about Day surgery arthroplasty program
- Learn about Prehabilitation for the Surgical Patient
- Up date the knowledge about Perioperative FIO2
- Learn about The Elderly Person Approach (l'Approche Adaptée à la Personne Âgée) in a Post-Anesthesia Care Unit context: the importance of detecting and managing delirium
- Meet with colleagues from other regions
- Recharge, learn, and share
- and much more...
There is one presentation in English and the rests are in French. There is no simultaneous translation
Please click at the appropriate links below for more information: